17 Days / 16 Nights
Iran History Tours
A Unique Tour to the Middle East, Iran! Beyond the expectations!
Spend your holiday in Iran, know more about Iran’s culture and History. Furthermore, visit the local Iranians and experience the Persian hospitality!
This tour is a mix of Iranian Nomad tour, exploring nature and magnificent deserts and a Journey to historical attractions!
17 Days / 16 Nights
Iran History Tours
|Day 1 : Tehran
Arrival in Tehran, transfer to hotel, overnight Tehran.
Day 2 : Tehran-Ahvaz
|Day 3 : Ahvaz-Suse
Full day excursion to Susa (Chogha Zanbil remains the best surviving example of Elamite architecture), overnight Ahvaz
Day 4 : Ahvaz-Shiraz
|Day 5 : Shiraz
City tour of Shiraz to visit Eram Garden, Nasiro- Molk Mosque, Narenjestan Palace, tombs of poets Hafez and Saadi and Shah-e-Cheragh Shrine, overnight Shiraz.
|Day 6 : Shiraz-Bavanat
Full day tour to Persepolis, Naghsh-E-Rustam and Pasargadae, then Depart by surface to Bavanat in the heart of the Zagrus Mountain, enjoy being with the nomads, their daily life and traditions. Camping overnight in an astonishing nature beside the nomads. Having a delicious dinner prepared by a local cook in the pure nature. overnight Bavanat.
|Day 7 : Bavanat
After breakfast in nomad’s camps, leaving for the surrounding springs and enjoying a light trek through the mountain, move toward walnut forest (a forest with 20 km long situated amid a green valley). An interesting point is that there are several villages hiding in this green area, which will be passed during our adventure through this forest to become familiar with their local customs and traditions. Overnight in a traditional house in Bazm village.
Day 8 : Yazd
|Day 9 : Yazd
Full day city tour in Yazd. Visit the Zoroastrian Towers of Silence, and the Fire Temple, in the afternoon; visit the local famous Jameh and Mir-Chakhmaq Mosques, overnight stay in Yazd.
Day 10 : Esfahan
|Day 11 : Esfahan
Full day city tour of Isfahan to visit Vank Cathedral, Sio-se-Pol and Khajou bridges, Chehel- Sotoun Palace, Friday Mosque and bazaar, overnight Isfahan.
|Day 12 : Esfahan
City tour of Isfahan to visit Hasht-Behesht and A’li Qapu palaces, Sheikh Lotfollah and Imam Mosques then drive to Abyaneh in the afternoon to visit the old village, overnight Abyaneh.
|Day 13 : Golpaygan
Drive to Golpaygan via Kashan to visit the Broojerdiha and Tabatabaie Houses, Fin Garden, and Aghabozorg Mosque, overnight in Goplpaygan in a beautiful and fascinating old hotel (Gogad hotel).
Day 14 : Hamadan
|Day 15 : Hamadan
Full-day city tour including visit of Esther & Mordekhay mausoleum. Gombad alavian, Hegmatana hill ruins of seven folds civilization O/N Hamadan.
|Day 16 : Kermanshah
Drive to Kermanshah to visit Sassanian bas-reliefs at Tagh-e Bostan, the Achaemenian inscriptions and reliefs at Bisotun and the Anahita Temple at Kangavar, Fly to Tehran in the evening.
|Day 17 : Tehran
Transfer to Tehran Intl. airport for your return flight.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a city tour of Hamadan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Susa and Shooshtar.
• Enjoy a city tour of Sanandaj.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Kashan: Fin Garden” (UNESCO world heritage) and “Broojerdi” traditional house
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
Hamadan: Hegmatane old city, Aviciena Tomb, Estar & Mordekhay Dome, Baba Taher Dome, Ganj Name,
Ahwaz: Susa city, Achaemenian Palaces, French Castle, Shooshtar city, water fall and the Roman bridge.
Kermanshah: the Achaemenian reliefs Anahita temple.
Abyane: Old zoroastrian village, Jame mosque
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click