6 Nights / 7 Days Iran Main Historical Cities
A short trip through the three major touristic cities of Iran to catch a glimpse of the beauty of the country. If you are planning to choose Iran tours, you are in the right place. Take this tour if you are going to plane a trip to Iranian main historical cities like Tehran, Isfahan, and Shiraz.If you are faced with lack of time and want to travel to Iran at a low price, this tour would be a suitable choice for you. It provides you a good opportunity to book your tour program with low price and suitable services. In this seven days tour, you will have a chance to visit Iranian ancient buildings some of which are registered in UNESCO.
Arrival Tehran, meet at the airport, transfer to the hotel and rest.
Day3: Tehran-Isfahan (420 Km)
|Day5: Isfahan- Shiraz (450 Km)
Morning drive to Shiraz. arrival Shiraz, transfer to the hotel and rest.
Pm: Visiting Karim Khan Tower and Shah Cheragh Holy shrine then transfer to the hotel and rest.
Transfer to the international Imam Khomeini airport for departure and end of tour.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• Vehicle (A/C)
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click